See the version list below for details.
Install-Package PayPalAdaptiveAccountsSDK -Version 2.6.110
dotnet add package PayPalAdaptiveAccountsSDK --version 2.6.110
<PackageReference Include="PayPalAdaptiveAccountsSDK" Version="2.6.110" />
paket add PayPalAdaptiveAccountsSDK --version 2.6.110
#r "nuget: PayPalAdaptiveAccountsSDK, 2.6.110"
// Install PayPalAdaptiveAccountsSDK as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=PayPalAdaptiveAccountsSDK&version=2.6.110 // Install PayPalAdaptiveAccountsSDK as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=PayPalAdaptiveAccountsSDK&version=2.6.110
The PayPal Adaptive Accounts SDK provides the following methods:
CreateAccount: Creates PayPal accounts.
AddBankAccount: Link bank accounts to PayPal accounts as funding sources.
AddPaymentCard: Link payment cards to PayPal accounts as funding sources
SetFundingSourceConfirmed: Set the funding source to confirmed; they may set the account to PayPal Verified status.
GetVerifiedStatus: Verify PayPal accounts by matching account holder criteria such as the account holder’s email address.
Get User Agreement: The GetUserAgreement method lets you retrieve the user agreement for the customer to approve the new PayPal account.
|.NET Framework||net20 net35 net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
- PayPalCoreSDK (>= 1.6.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
v2.6.110 - November 11, 2014
- Updated Core SDK dependency
v2.6.109 - November 07, 2013
- Updated stubs
- Updated new version of core SDK
v2.5.106 - August 22, 2013
- Updated samples to showcase dynamic configuration.
v2.4.102 - May 23, 2013
- Updated sdk version.
v2.4.101 - April 30, 2013
- Updated core dll.
v2.4.100 - March 27, 2013
- Updated stubs for 100 release
- Added dynamic configuration support by passing configuration parameters using hash map.
- Added intellisense support.
v2.3.98 - February 12, 2013
- Updated IPN Listener in samples for IPN core class fix.
v2.2.98 - February 05, 2013
- Updated stubs for 98 release.
- Added Nuget support.
v2.1.96 - December 14, 2012
- Added support for Instant Payment Notification (Refer IPN-README.md for more details)
- Added new feature for supporting multiple endpoints based on portname for using different sdks together.
- Fixes for serialization issue (https://github.com/paypal/merchant-sdk-java/issues/1)
v2.0.96 - November 28, 2012
- SDK refreshed to Release 96
- Added support for passing in credentials dynamically for Authentication, now the call wrappers have an argument for passing credentials
- New type ThirdPartyAuthorization has been added to support Subject and Token based Authorizations. The earlier setAccessToken and setTokenSecret have been deprecated. You can set an instance of ThirdPartyAuthorization to an ICredntial and pass ICredential as a parameter to API call
- DOTNET code Refactoring bug fixed (refer : https://github.com/paypal/SDKs/issues/34)
v1.2.95 - September 28, 2012
- Updated SDK sample
- Assembly files are updated with assembly versions.(https://github.com/paypal/SDKs/issues/18)
v1.1.93 - August 13, 2012
- SDK Core - Deserialization Logic Change
v1.0.92 - July 30, 2012
- Stable release
v0.7.92 - July 17, 2012
- wsdl update version 0.7.92
v0.7.86 - July 11, 2012
- Nant script added for SDK automation.
Release Date - 11-Apr-2012
- Wsdl update version 88
- Fix for incorrect Permissions header (X-PP-AUTHORIZATION)
v0.6.86 - 27-Feb-2012
- Initial release