dotnet add package Particle.SDK --version 0.1.0
NuGet\Install-Package Particle.SDK -Version 0.1.0
<PackageReference Include="Particle.SDK" Version="0.1.0" />
paket add Particle.SDK --version 0.1.0
#r "nuget: Particle.SDK, 0.1.0"
// Install Particle.SDK as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Particle.SDK&version=0.1.0 // Install Particle.SDK as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Particle.SDK&version=0.1.0
Particle Windows Cloud SDK enables Windows apps to interact with Particle-powered connected products via the Particle Cloud. It’s an easy-to-use wrapper for Particle REST API
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net452 is compatible. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 8.0.3)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Particle.SDK:
The Particle Device Setup library provides everything you need to offer your users a simple initial setup process for Particle-powered devices. This includes all the necessary device communication code, and a simple developer API.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Add .NET Framework 4.5.2 library for use in non WinRT applications
- Add public properties OAuthClientId and OAuthClientSecret for setting OAuth client tokens
- Add SignupWithCustomerAsync, RequestPasswordResetForCustomerAsync, and CreateClaimCodeForOrganizationAsync
- Add SignalAsync to send a signal to the device to shout rainbows
- Add public properties IsFlashing, KnownPlatformId, and KnownProductId
- Add Digistump Oak, RedBear Duo, and Bluz DK to the list of know devices