Gnostice PDFOne .NET is a versatile PDF component suite for .NET developers to implement PDF-related tasks in their applications. PDFOne .NET can create, edit, view, print, search, redact, encrypt, decrypt, digitally sign, merge, split, reorganize, bookmark, annotate, watermark, and stamp PDF documents. PDFOne .NET can also create, edit, delete, fill and flatten PDF form fields. It also has an AJAX-powered Web-Forms PDF viewer component that can display and print PDF documents on any modern browser. PDFOne .NET is based entirely on managed code.
PDFOne .NET does all of this without any external PDF software such as Adobe PDF library, Adobe Acrobat Professional or Ghostscript. PDFOne .NET can be used with C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and other .NET development platforms.
PDFOne components come with hundreds of functions and properties that put immense power in the hands of the developer. They hide the complexity of the PDF format and allows developers to quickly implement PDF-related features.
- PDF Processing
- Added support for digital signing of PDF documents using certificates in Windows Certificate Store (which also includes certificates from USB token when the token is connected).
- Added IncludeValidationResultAppearance boolean property in PDFFormSignatureField class to specify if the validation result appearance should be included in the signature appearance to enable the consumer application to render the validation result mark and validation result text.
- Added IsDetached boolean property in PDFSignature class to specify if original signed message digest over the documentís byte range should be incorporated as the normal CMS SignedData field.
- Fault tolerance reading of PDF documents with incorrect/Size entry in the trailer dictionary.
- PDF Creation
- NormalAppearance property is made accessible to the user so that a custom appearance can be set to the signature field.
- System.Format exception is thrown when CreationDate or ModifiedDate values in Info dictionary are not of the format "D:YYYYMMDDHHmmSSOHH'mm".
- Redaction of text using RedactRegion method results in incorrect text positioning of the text that follows the redacted text when the text elements in the content stream are written with the individual glyph positioning values.
- Setting AutoFontSize property to form fields is not honored in the output document.
- Space between the words are ignored while flattening a multiline textfield.
- Flattening of field results in incorrect flattened location when the PDF page has CropBox entry in the dictionary.
- Flattening of fields results in incorrect dimension of the flattened output when the field has non zero rotation.
- Unicode characters in the captions of Pushbutton fields are not preserved while saving the document.
- PDF Creation
- The normal appearance stream of file attachment annotation is created with incorrect Y coordinate value.
- Adding ellipse to a PDF page is not honouring page margins and header and footer.
- PDF Rendering
- Fixes for type1 and CFF glyph rendering issues in font engine.
- PDF Viewing
- Parent nodes in the PDFBookmarks component of the viewer do not navigate to the page number of the GoTo action associated to them.
This package has no dependencies.