IronPDF for .Net Core 2 and above allows developers to create, edit and extract PDF content within .Net Core Applications & Websites.
The Iron PDF Core 2+ library takes the frustration out of generating PDF documents by not relying on proprietary APIs. "Html-To-Pdf" renders pixel-perfect PDFs from open standard document types: HTML, JS, CSS, JPG, PNG, GIF, and SVG. In short, it uses skills that developers already posses.
Key features include:
* "Url-To-Pdf" generates PDFs from existing html pages by simply providing their URL.
* "Image-To-PDF" creates PDF documents from image files.
* PDF to Image functionality can render PDF documents to image files.
* Extract text and images from existing PDFs.
* Create, Fill and read data from PDF forms.
* Merge, Split and Manipulate PDFs to edit PDF structure and content.
* Add Page Numbers, Headers, Footers, Watermarks, Tables, Text and Image Assets.
* Edit, Stamp and Watermark PDF files with text, images and HTML
* Apply HTML or PDF backgrounds to PDF pages
IronPDF can be used within ASP.NET projects, MVC, Web Services, Console & Desktop Applications.
Requires .Net Core 2 or above on Windows, Linux, MacOS and Azure platforms.
Licensing & Support available for commercial deployments.
For code examples, documentation & more visit http://ironpdf.com/
For support please email us at email@example.com
- Core Print Options and Headers Fixes
- Default Text Encoding set to UFT-8
- OSX, Linux and Docker compatibility fixes
- EmptyByteArray bug fixed
- Unnecessary Windows OLE warnings suppressed
- Acrobat Forms and Adobe Reader support improved