See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package PCloud.Api --version 1.0.3
NuGet\Install-Package PCloud.Api -Version 1.0.3
<PackageReference Include="PCloud.Api" Version="1.0.3" />
paket add PCloud.Api --version 1.0.3
#r "nuget: PCloud.Api, 1.0.3"
// Install PCloud.Api as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=PCloud.Api&version=1.0.3 // Install PCloud.Api as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=PCloud.Api&version=1.0.3
pCloud API for .NET by CloudRail provided an easy solution to upload, download, retrive folders and many more functionality.
Get a free license key at: https://cloudrail.com/
- Download files from Cloud Storage.
- Upload files to Cloud Storage.
- Get Meta Data of files, folders and perform all standard operations (copy, move, etc) with them.
- Retrieve user and quota information.
- Generate share links for files and folders.
- Advance Request: Use any PCloud functionality that is missing from CloudRail
Cloudrail SDK is built with Microsoft .NET Standard 2.0 which supports the following
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
- .NET Core 2.0
- Mono 5.4
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 10.0.3)
- OpenSSL.X509Certificate2.Provider (>= 1.2.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.