See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package OpenGL.Net.ES2Profile --version 0.6.0
NuGet\Install-Package OpenGL.Net.ES2Profile -Version 0.6.0
<PackageReference Include="OpenGL.Net.ES2Profile" Version="0.6.0" />
paket add OpenGL.Net.ES2Profile --version 0.6.0
#r "nuget: OpenGL.Net.ES2Profile, 0.6.0"
// Install OpenGL.Net.ES2Profile as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=OpenGL.Net.ES2Profile&version=0.6.0 // Install OpenGL.Net.ES2Profile as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=OpenGL.Net.ES2Profile&version=0.6.0
Modern OpenGL bindings for C#.
It supports OpenGL 4.6 with relative extensions, OpenGL for Windows (WGL) with relative extensions, OpenGL for X11 1.4 (XGL) with relative extensions, Native Platform Interface 1.5 (EGL) with relative extensions, Broadcom VideoCore IV (Raspberry PI 2). Specifications updated to Aug 5, 2017.
No graphical toolkit integration is included in this package. UI backends are supported in separated packages (Windows.Forms, Xamarin.Forms, Broadcom VideoCore IV (Raspberry PI 2)).
Note: this package has removed a specific a subset of the OpenGL specification. The binary includes only the symbols required by OpenGL ES 2.0/3.2.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net35 is compatible. net40 was computed. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Licenced under MIT
- Support OpenGL 4.6
- Fixed multithreading support
- Specific target for Xamarin/MonoAndroid framework
- Fixed missing TransformFeedbackVaryings override for OpenGL ES 3.0
- Documentation tagged with source reference page, for each member;
- Completed GL limits support class, automatically generated with gl.xml information;
- More coherent procedure loader (ensure priority: Core -> ARB -> EXT -> Vendor);
- Added extensions: WGL_ARB_create_context_no_error - GLX_ARB_create_context_no_error - GL_EXT_memory_object - GL_EXT_memory_object_fd - GL_EXT_memory_object_win32 - GL_EXT_semaphore - GL_EXT_semaphore_fd - GL_EXT_semaphore_win32 - GL_EXT_win32_keyed_mutex - GL_EXT_texture_storage (alias of GL_APPLE_texture_format_BGRA8888);
- Added OpenGL SC 2 API metadata, binding SC2 over other GL implementations;
- Un-aliased GL_CLIP_DISTANCE* enumerations from GL_CLIP_PLANE: they have different requirements;
- Added GL_DEPTH_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT in FramebufferAttachment enumeration;
- MemoryBarrier and MemoryBarrierByRegion uses MemoryBarrierMask enumeration;
- Added enumeration arguments and return types; (more will be);
- Renamed enumerations from ARB or EXT suffixes for core enumerations;
- Loads only the required commands for the current GL context; faster load times;
- Logging has a cleaner and extensible interface;
- EGL initialization event for passing custom arguments; other APIs may have their own event;
- Optional library initialization via environment variables;
- Updated specification (but with strong customization due enums);
- More documentation from GLES3.2 manual;
- Commands and enumerations are documented with multiple manuals;