See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Obvs.AzureServiceBus -Version 0.6.2-beta
dotnet add package Obvs.AzureServiceBus --version 0.6.2-beta
<PackageReference Include="Obvs.AzureServiceBus" Version="0.6.2-beta" />
paket add Obvs.AzureServiceBus --version 0.6.2-beta
#r "nuget: Obvs.AzureServiceBus, 0.6.2-beta"
// Install Obvs.AzureServiceBus as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Obvs.AzureServiceBus&version=0.6.2-beta&prerelease // Install Obvs.AzureServiceBus as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Obvs.AzureServiceBus&version=0.6.2-beta&prerelease
Microsoft Azure Service Bus transport support for the Obvs Framework.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Changes to properly support the configuration of multiple message sources.
* Updated to latest versions of all dependent packages (were a little behind on things).
* Fixing bug in the observable stream that is returned from MessageSource::CreateBrokeredMessageObservableFromMessageReceiver where, if an exception occurred, we were reporting it to the observer via OnError, but we were not terminating processing and would send more data through the observer, but that violates Rx rules that say OnError must terminate the stream.
* Now disposing of received BrokeredMessages. If non-peek-lock they are disposed of immediately after parsing by the MessageSource classes Messages observerable implementation. If peek-lock, they are disposed after a completion action is performed by the PeekLockMessageControl class.
* Fixing bug in MessagePublisher where we were disposing of the MemoryStream that was being used for serialization. This is technically a bug because the BrokeredMessage assumes ownership of this stream and will dispose of it when _it_ is disposed.
* Stopped passing the namespace manager into AzureServiceBusEndpointProvider because it doesn't use it.
* Started updating to use C#6 nameof() for parameter validation logic so that we're not using fragile strings and get rename refactoring and compile time validation
* Started adding some EndpointProviderFacts