Multiplatform UI generation for CRUD operations with OKHOSTING.UI
* Works on top of OKHOSTING.Sql which give us access to MySql, SQLite and "DataBase web service" in mobile, and MySql, SQLite, SQL Server and PostgresSQL on desktop
* Real POCOs, you don't need use "special classes", you can use any class you already have
* Supports every database schema you want to use. You dont need a "special schema"
* Supports any inheritance strategy you desire, and any one to many and many to many relationships you need
* Class name and table name can be different, the same goes for properties and columns
* Supports single and multi column primary keys, and foreign keys
* You won't have to write SQL never again, unless you want to
* Works on Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Universal Windows Platform
* Allows you to create complex select operations, strongly typed, that include joins, limits, order, aggregated funcionts, group by
* Very fast, light and small
* Pretty easy to use
Please visit: https://github.com/okhosting/OKHOSTING.ORM
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package OKHOSTING.ORM.UI -Version 1.0.4
dotnet add package OKHOSTING.ORM.UI --version 1.0.4
<PackageReference Include="OKHOSTING.ORM.UI" Version="1.0.4" />
paket add OKHOSTING.ORM.UI --version 1.0.4
- OKHOSTING.ORM (>= 1.0.1)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.