Install-Package MumbleSharp -Version 1.2.0
dotnet add package MumbleSharp --version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="MumbleSharp" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add MumbleSharp --version 1.2.0
#r "nuget: MumbleSharp, 1.2.0"
// Install MumbleSharp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=MumbleSharp&version=1.2.0 // Install MumbleSharp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=MumbleSharp&version=1.2.0
MumbleSharp is Mumble client library in C#.
It targets .NET Standard 2.1, 2.0 and :NET Framework 4.5
The solution comes in two parts:
- The MumbleSharp NuGet Library
- MumbleSharp is the actual MumbleSharp library which is a class library for building mumble clients.
- The Demo examples available on GitHub
- MumbleClient is a console mumble client, a console application to use for testing and learning.
- MumbleGuiClient is a winform mumble client, a minimalistic client but fully functional: channels display and switching, message chat, voice support, playback/recording device selection and a very basic voice detection.
As you can see from the MumbleClient's Program.cs creating a new client is very simple:
- Implement IMumbleProtocol and implement methods to respond to messages of different types however you wish.
- Use a MumbleConnection to connect to a server.
Work In Progress
The library nearly supports all non-voice things that Mumble can do. For voice it only supports Opus encoded packets (Opus is Mumble's primary codec).
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.