A TreeView control for ASP.NET MVC having following major features:
1. Many-to-Many relations handlers for Hierarchical data. (Along with obvious support for One-to-One and One-to-Many relational data)
2. Multiple selection of tree nodes
3. No limit in number of tree levels.
4. Different styling for each levels in TreeView
5. Submission/ Postback of IDs of selected nodes while the page/ view is submitted.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package MultiSelectTreeView.Mvc -Version 1.3.3
dotnet add package MultiSelectTreeView.Mvc --version 1.3.3
<PackageReference Include="MultiSelectTreeView.Mvc" Version="1.3.3" />
paket add MultiSelectTreeView.Mvc --version 1.3.3
- DTech.Core assembly is now part of a separate package to well-support N-Tier architecture
- Breaking Change >> GetTreeView() method is now renamed to LoadTreeView() for better naming conventions.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.