Azure. Management. DataFactory
Azure Data Factory V2 is the data integration platform that goes beyond Azure Data Factory V1's orchestration and batch-processing of time-series data, with a general purpose app model supporting modern data warehousing patterns and scenarios, lift-and-shift SSIS, and data-driven SaaS applications. Compose and manage reliable and secure data integration workflows at scale. Use native ADF data connectors and Integration Runtimes to move and transform cloud and on-premises data that can be unstructured, semi-structured, and structured with Hadoop, Azure Data Lake, Spark, SQL Server, Cosmos DB and many other data platforms.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Microsoft.Azure.Management.DataFactory -Version 1.0.0
dotnet add package Microsoft.Azure.Management.DataFactory --version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Azure.Management.DataFactory" Version="1.0.0" />
paket add Microsoft.Azure.Management.DataFactory --version 1.0.0
Azure Data Factory new capabilities now fall under General Availability SLA. ADF has made cloud data integration easier than ever before. Build, schedule and manage data integration at scale wherever your data lives, in cloud or on-premises, with enterprise-grade security. Accelerate your data integration projects with over 70 data source connectors available, please refer to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-factory/v1/data-factory-data-movement-activities. Transform raw data into finished, shaped data that is ready for consumption by BI tools or custom applications. Easily lift your SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages to Azure and let ADF manage your resources for you so you can increase productivity and lower TCO, please refer to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/integration-services/lift-shift/ssis-azure-lift-shift-ssis-packages-overview?view=sql-server-2017. Meet your security and compliance needs while taking advantage of extensive capabilities and paying only for what you use. The ADF GA SDK changes include the following:
- The API 'removeNode’ on IR has been removed and replaced with DELETE API on IR node.
- The API 'POST pipelineRuns’ was renamed to 'POST queryPipelineRuns’ and 'PipelineRunFilterParameters’ was renamed to 'RunFilterParameters’.
- The API 'GET activityRuns’ using pipeline run id has been replaced with 'POST queryActivityRuns’. It also takes RunFilterParameters object in the body to provide more options to query and order the result.
- The API 'GET triggerRuns’ has been replaced with 'POST queryTriggerRuns’ and was moved to factory scope. This one too takes RunFilterParameters object in the body similar to previous query runs APIs.
- The API 'cancelPipelineRun’ has been moved to PipelineRuns operations and renamed to 'Cancel’.
- The property 'vstsConfiguration’ on factory resource has been renamed to repoConfiguration.
- Pipeline has new properties called 'userProperties’ which can be used to improve the run monitoring experience
- The error response format has been changed. It is now compliant with other Azure ARM services. Before the API-s were returning ErrorResponse object with code, message, target and details. Now, it returns CloudError object with another 'error’ object nested inside that contains code, message, target and details.
- Added If-Match header support on put calls and If-None-Match header support for get calls for ADF resources and sub resources.
- The response of 'PATCH' API on IR has been fixed to return the IR resource.
- The 'cloudDataMovementUnits' property of Copy activity has been renamed to 'dataIntegrationUnits'
Showing the top 1 GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Azure.Management.DataFactory:
Microsoft Azure PowerShell
Read more about the GitHub Usage information on our documentation.