See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package LinkOS_Xamarin_SDK --version 1.1.75
NuGet\Install-Package LinkOS_Xamarin_SDK -Version 1.1.75
<PackageReference Include="LinkOS_Xamarin_SDK" Version="1.1.75" />
paket add LinkOS_Xamarin_SDK --version 1.1.75
#r "nuget: LinkOS_Xamarin_SDK, 1.1.75"
// Install LinkOS_Xamarin_SDK as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=LinkOS_Xamarin_SDK&version=1.1.75 // Install LinkOS_Xamarin_SDK as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=LinkOS_Xamarin_SDK&version=1.1.75
A plugin for Xamarin™ that provides tools to enable printing to Zebra printers.
This SDK lets you save considerable time as you develop your own solutions.
- Create apps to do on demand barcode printing, print receipts, or create RFID tags
- Expanded demos, extensive documentation, and template printing
- Develop apps for smart phones and tablets using Android™, iOS™, or Xamarin Forms
- Supports standard communication over Bluetooth, Network, and USB (Android)
[Developer Support, Forums, Samples](http://developer.zebra.com/community/technologies/printers/label-printers)
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net6.0-android was computed. net7.0-android was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net is compatible.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid is compatible.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios10 is compatible.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on LinkOS_Xamarin_SDK:
ItEnterprise Common.ZplPrintingStandard for Xamarin Forms
IT-Enterprise CoreDroid for Xamarin Forms
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Fixed iOS bug where print formats were not being filled out correctly using printStoredFormat()
- Fixed several Android discovery bugs where sometimes it couldn't find all printers due to several discovery requests made in a short amount of time.
- Discovery will now only find Zebra printers.
- Due to the Android bug fixes, some of the static discovery event handlers have been deprecated and moved to instance specific event handlers. See documentation on necessary code changes.