A SAML2 Service Provider for ASP.NET MVC. Install in project and add sections to web.config. No coding required. The package adds an MVC controller that handles the SAML SignIn and SignOut. It works with the claims model of .NET 4.5 and uses the present infrastructure for claims translation, session authentication cookies etc.
The library has been renamed to Sustainsys.Saml2.Mvc
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Kentor.AuthServices.Mvc -Version 0.15.1
dotnet add package Kentor.AuthServices.Mvc --version 0.15.1
<PackageReference Include="Kentor.AuthServices.Mvc" Version="0.15.1" />
paket add Kentor.AuthServices.Mvc --version 0.15.1
#r "nuget: Kentor.AuthServices.Mvc, 0.15.1"
* Bug Fix: Signature not properly URI escaped with HTTP Redirect binding.
RELEASE CONTAINS BREAKING CHANGES
* Audience URI Validation now uses WIF config. If no audience URI is specified it is now required to set AudienceMode=Never.
* Service Certificate configuration reworked to support key rollover.
* The Saml2Response.XmlDocument property has been changed to XmlElement. Should only concern anyone using the core lib directly.
* RelayState support, including in Stub Idp.
* Artifact Resolution binding support.
* Signed AuthnRequests
* Service certificate rollover support.
* HttpModule no longer hides exceptions.
* StubIdp includes KeyInfo in signatures.
* Secondary level status codes included in exceptions.
* Support for encrypted assertions.
* Documentation for integration with Okta
* Bug Fix: Redirect binding with query string
* Include SAML status in exceptions
* Multiple keys for idps, supporting key rollover.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.