Inxi.NET is the Linux-only hardware information frontend using Inxi as its backend for getting system information.
Install-Package Inxi.NET -Version 2021.3.0
dotnet add package Inxi.NET --version 2021.3.0
<PackageReference Include="Inxi.NET" Version="2021.3.0" />
paket add Inxi.NET --version 2021.3.0
#r "nuget: Inxi.NET, 2021.3.0"
// Install Inxi.NET as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Inxi.NET&version=2021.3.0 // Install Inxi.NET as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Inxi.NET&version=2021.3.0
- Added debugging
- Added selective parsing
- Fixed no code documentation
- New branding
- Restored L2 cache for CPU
- Finally implemented network driver version for Windows
- Added new BIOS and Machine modules
- Fixed regression in Inxi versions 3.1.03+
- Added macOS support (experimental)
- Added .NET 6.0 support
- Added BogoMips, L3, and Rev for CPU
- Added speed and serial number of hard drive
- Added System module
- To comply with breaking changes Extensification did. If you still use old Extensification, use 2020.2.0.1 or below.
- Made flags lowercase on Windows
- Fixed overflow exception when parsing Windows logical partitions
- Added support for Windows
- Added few more CPU info
- Added network information
- Initial release
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Inxi.NET:
Simulates our future-planned kernel
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.