A helper PCL (InputStateManager) for MonoGame useful for querying keyboard, mouse, touch and gamepad inputs.
Currently it provides convenience-methods in a fluent manner for:
- Keyboard (Key) Sub-context for 'Is' and 'Was', helper functions for 'Any-ALT (...SHIFT, CTRL)' and NumLock and CapsLock.
- Mouse (Mouse) Sub-context for 'Is' and 'Was' and delta-functions for mouse-wheel, position, etc...
- GamePad (Pad) Sub-context for 'Is' and 'Was' and for 'DPad', 'Triggers' and 'ThumbSticks'.
- TouchPanel (Touch) Sub-context for 'Is' and 'Was'. Currently only exposes TouchCollections.
It is a PCL so you should be able to use it in any MG project.
Install-Package InputStateManager -Version 126.96.36.199
dotnet add package InputStateManager --version 188.8.131.52
<PackageReference Include="InputStateManager" Version="184.108.40.206" />
paket add InputStateManager --version 220.127.116.11
Changes API slightly because it feels more natural and you may pass several buttons/buttonstates/etc at once (AND). Also adds OneXXX methods (OR).
- MonoGame.Framework.Portable (>= 18.104.22.1685)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.