Software driver to access Simatic S7 PLC data via TCP/IP under .NET. Very professional framework for quick and easy implementation in minutes. High performance access. No need for PLC know how. Phone and Email support by developer.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package IPS7LnkNet.Advanced -Version 22.214.171.124
dotnet add package IPS7LnkNet.Advanced --version 126.96.36.199
<PackageReference Include="IPS7LnkNet.Advanced" Version="188.8.131.52" />
paket add IPS7LnkNet.Advanced --version 184.108.40.206
= 26.02.2015 - V220.127.116.11 =
* New Implemented SiemensChannelType enumeration on SiemensDevice to manage the type of
channel to use on a connection created by the SiemensDevice instead to manage
it via the generic PlcDeviceConnection using the PlcDeviceConnectionType.
In general a channel type is only relevant for the Siemens provider. Therefore the
PlcDeviceConnectionType will become obsolete in future releases.
* New Improved GetInfo() method on SiemensDeviceConnection to not longer produce
re-occuring connection status changes and status evaluations.
* Fixed Wrong calculation of End Address of PlcType instances representing a Bool.
* New Implemented check in PlcType to disallow the use of a different PlcAddress.RawType as
Bit for PlcType instances with PlcTypeCode.Bool.
= 24.02.2015 - V18.104.22.168 =
* New Reworked implementation to better take use of the maximum string length property
(Length). Additionally care about the PlcString.MinLength and PlcString.MaxLength
and do not longer pad value with whitespaces.
* Fixed Issue with wrong type of buffer array (changed short buffer to float buffer).
* New Fixed issue with out dated return data from ReadValues.
= 23.02.2015 - V22.214.171.124 =
* New In case of Multi-Read (ReadValues) and Multi-Write (WriteValues) the connection does
not longer reflect data status codes. Data status codes are now stored on the
connection using the PlcType used and on each IPlcValue instance specific PlcStatus.
= 19.02.2015 - V126.96.36.199 =
* New Improved Exception and Status information.
* New Improved Status and Value change handling in transactional way.
* Fixed Multi-Threaded problem in PlcType.Of(...)
= 09.02.2015 - V188.8.131.52 =
* New Implemented new overloads for GetValue and SetValue. Additionally implemented
ValidateValue. Furthermore reworked mechanism to get and set the Value property and
the implementation of GetValue and SetValue to better integrate with new solutions and
provide more meaningful codeflows for deriving classes.
* Fixed Fixed issues with reading and writing char values.
* New Upgraded to IPS7LnkNet V184.108.40.206
* Fixed Connection to PLC didn't repair itself automatically.
* Fixed Using threads with connections: License expired appeard several times.
= 15.12.2014 - V220.127.116.11 =
* Fixed Issue with duplicate PlcOperand instances in multi-threaded environments.
= 10.12.2014 - V18.104.22.168 =
* Fixed Issue with ReadValues on a PlcDeviceConnection which lead to same references to
the internal data buffer on different PlcValue instances with the same PlcType.
= 28.11.2014 - V22.214.171.124 =
* Fixed Issue with failed auto connect attempts then starting a communication while the
network device is disabled at start and enabled during further connect/access
* New Updated IPS7LnkNet (V1.73): Logo/S7-200 license managment implemented.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.