NuGet\Install-Package GroupDocs.Rewriter-Cloud -Version 22.7.1
dotnet add package GroupDocs.Rewriter-Cloud --version 22.7.1
<PackageReference Include="GroupDocs.Rewriter-Cloud" Version="22.7.1" />
paket add GroupDocs.Rewriter-Cloud --version 22.7.1
#r "nuget: GroupDocs.Rewriter-Cloud, 22.7.1"
// Install GroupDocs.Rewriter-Cloud as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GroupDocs.Rewriter-Cloud&version=22.7.1 // Install GroupDocs.Rewriter-Cloud as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GroupDocs.Rewriter-Cloud&version=22.7.1
.NET SDK for Paraphrasing Cloud Documents
GroupDocs.Rewriter Cloud SDK for .NET is a simple C#/.NET SDK that enables your cloud Apps to perform paraphrasing of Microsoft Word® and Adobe Acrobat® PDF documents as well as paraphrase plain text by adding just a few lines of code.
In other words, it's a SDK for document and plain text rewriting in our Cloud, that supports paraphrasing of .doc, .docx, .docm, .pdf, .rtf, .odt, .txt files. Just pass a specific file or text to the GroupDocs.Rewriter Cloud API, and it will rewrite and save rewrited file in our Cloud or will return paraphrased text.
It is easy to get started with GroupDocs.Rewriter Cloud and there is nothing to install. Create an account at GroupDocs Cloud and get your application information, then you are ready to use SDKs.
Cloud Document Paraphraser Features
- Paraphrasing (rewriting) of documents
- Paraphrasing (rewriting) of plain text
- Return paraphrased (rewrited) text in response
- Save paraphrased (rewrited) file in cloud
- Ability to manage your files and folders in our Cloud
- No need to install any 3rd party software
Supported Document Formats
You can specify format of document to rewrite putting in the request’s body:
- Microsoft Word®: DOC, DOCX, DOCM
- Adobe®: PDF
- Other: RTF, ODT, TXT
Additionally, user could obtain rewrited file in any other format available for conversion. Just specify output format of paraphrased document by putting file extension in the request’s body:
- doc, docx — docx, rtf, html, odt, txt, md, pdf, tiff, svg, xps
- pdf — docx, pptx, html, svg, xps
Please visit Supported Formats for details.
- en — to paraphrase English text or document
- ru — to paraphrase Russian text or document
- uk — to paraphrase Ukrainian text or document
JSON Request Details
You can put the following information in the requests body to rewrite a document:
- format — format of file for rerwriting (e.g. docx)
- outformat — format of rewrited file (e.g. pdf)
- language — language of document (e.g. en)
- name — name of file to rewrite (e.g. test.docx)
- folder — folder of file to rewrite (e.g. rewrite)
- savepath — folder for rewrited file (e.g. rewrited)
- savefile — name of rewrited file (e.g. rewrited.docx)
- storage — name of storage
To paraphrase plain text the following information should be put in the requests body:
- language — language of text (e.g. en)
- text — text to paraphrase (e.g. hello world)
How to use the SDK?
Our API is completely independent of your operating system, database system, or development language. You can use any language and platform that supports HTTP to interact with our API. However, manually writing client code can be difficult, error-prone, and time-consuming. Therefore, we provide and support SDKs in many development languages to make it easier for your Cloud Apps to integrate with us.
1. Get Started
2. Run Demo
- Checkout the SDK
- Open .NET core demo project
- Set Your ClientId & ClientSecret
Rewrite plain text
// Get Client Id and Client Secret from https://dashboard.groupdocs.cloud string MyClientId = ""; string MyClientSecret = ""; // Create instance of the API var configuration = new Configuration(MyClientId, MyClientSecret); RewriterApi api = new RewriterApi(configuration); string language = "en"; string text = "GroupDocs Cloud customers come from a wide variety of industries and can be found all over the globe."; RewriteTextRequest request = api.CreateTextRequest(language, text); TextResponse response = api.RunRewriteTextTask(request);
GroupDocs.Rewriter Cloud SDKs in Popular Languages
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 netcoreapp2.1 netcoreapp2.2 netcoreapp3.0 netcoreapp3.1|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 netstandard2.1|
|.NET Framework||net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 12.0.3)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.