DocumentUltimate is an ASP.NET Document Viewer and Converter which supports ASP.NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET MVC 3+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4+ web applications/web sites.
DocumentUltimate can also be used with .NET Core 2.0+ and .NET Framework 4.0+ console/desktop applications for conversion between several document formats.
- Universal web document viewer which works on both desktop and mobile browsers.
- Crystal-clear zooming. High resolution rendering, preserving text and graphics (no rasterization) exactly as they are in the original.
- Fast document loading, the whole document is not loaded at once, document pages are loaded as you are about to view them.
- Search text within document. Navigate with bookmarks/outlines.
- Change page layout modes (e.g. single page or facing pages), rotate pages and view on full screen.
- Print, download original or download as PDF inside the viewer.
- Secure document viewing, copy protection (DRM). Viewed documents are encrypted so they are copy-protected out of the box. Ability to disable downloading the original document or replicating it via printing or selecting and copying text.
- Watermark document pages with text or image. Customize the watermarks with wide range of options e.g. position, size, rotation, opacity, color.
- Pre-higlight keywords in the document, e.g. if you launch the document viewer from a search results page, you can higlight the searched keywords.
- Self-contained conversion engine, no external dependencies, e.g. you don't need to install Microsoft Office on your server.
- Single managed DLL which works both on 32-bit and 64-bit for hassle-free development and deployment.
- Supports being used in desktop or console applications for converting between document formats. Only the document viewer is dependant on web applications.
- Portable Formats(.pdf, .xps, .oxps, .xpz)
- Word Processing Formats(.docx, .docm, .dotx, .dotm, .doc, .dot, .rtf, .odt, .ott)
- Spreadsheet Formats(.xlsx, .xlsm, .xltx, .xltm, .xlam, .xlsb, .xls, .xlt, .xml, .csv, .tsv, .dif, .ods, .ots)
- Presentation Formats(.pptx, .pptm, .potx, .potm, .ppsx, .ppsm, .ppt, .pps, .odp, .otp)
- Diagram Formats(.vsdx, .vsdm, .vstx, .vstm, .vssx, .vssm, .vdx, .vsx, .vtx, .vsd, .vss, .vst, .vdw)
- Project Management Formats(.mpp, .mpt, .mpx)
- Email Formats(.msg, .eml, .emlx)
- Ebook Formats(.epub, .mobi)
- Markup Formats(.html, .htm, .mht, .mhtml, .web)
- Text Formats(.txt)
- Cad Formats(.dwg, .dxf)
- Scanner Image Formats(.tif, .tiff, .djvu, .dcm)
- Vector Image Formats(.ps, .svg, .emf, .xaml)
- Raster Image Formats(.psd, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .jp2, .jpf, .jpx, .j2k, .j2c, .jpc, .jxr, .wdp, .hdp, .png, .gif, .webp, .bmp, .wmf, .dib)
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GleamTech.DocumentUltimate -Version 5.3.0
dotnet add package GleamTech.DocumentUltimate --version 5.3.0
<PackageReference Include="GleamTech.DocumentUltimate" Version="5.3.0" />
paket add GleamTech.DocumentUltimate --version 5.3.0
## Version 5.3.0 - June 15, 2020
- **Fixed:** DocumentViewer.LayoutMode did not work for LayoutMode.Single and LayoutMode.FacingCoverContinuous.
- **Added:** DocumentViewer.ToolbarAtBottom property which specifies whether the top toolbar should be placed at the bottom instead.
- **Added:** DocumentViewer.SidePaneTabsAtBottom property which specifies whether the top tabs of the left side pane should be placed
at the bottom instead.
- **Improved:** Removed unnecessary paddings and borders in left side pane and when notes panel is hidden, on the right side 20px
placeholder should not be visible.
- **Improved:** Increased the default timeout for component actions (both client and server side) to 1 hour.
Note that ASP.NET Core hosted on an Azure App Service (or on any out-of-process hosting model) has by default 2 minutes timeout
and you get "HTTP 502 Bad Gateway" error if a request takes longer than this to complete.
It's not possible to override this setting from code but you can manually override it by adding
a Web.config file with "<aspNetCore requestTimeout="00:20:00" .../>" setting (doesn't apply to or needed for in-process hosting model).
- **Improved:** DocumentCache will now use locks for Azure file system like physical file system by making use of blob leasing for better concurrency.
- **Fixed:** Still happening intermittent AccessViolationException when converting image files to PDF in multi-threads (e.g. Parallel.ForEach).
- GleamTech.Common (>= 4.2.0)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on GleamTech.DocumentUltimate:
FileUltimate is an ASP.NET File Manager and Uploader which supports ASP.NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET MVC 3+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4+ web applications/web sites. Integrate a file manager into your ASP.NET application or site rapidly. - Browse and manage files with access control. - Accept files with the advanced upload functionality. - Offer a structured and neat download area. - Preview documents (70+ file formats, including PDF © Microsoft Office), images, audios and videos. Note: This package contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license key it will run in trial mode.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.