See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Flee --version 1.2.2
NuGet\Install-Package Flee -Version 1.2.2
<PackageReference Include="Flee" Version="1.2.2" />
paket add Flee --version 1.2.2
#r "nuget: Flee, 1.2.2"
// Install Flee as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Flee&version=1.2.2 // Install Flee as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Flee&version=1.2.2
Flee - Fast Lightweight Expression Evaluator
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (18)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Flee:
D365 Extension for SpecFlow allows you to automatically test your Dynamics 365 CE implementation. It provides a broad set of SpecFlow steps to help you create your scripts very rapidly. It leverages the EasyRepro library from Microsoft for the User Interface related tests.
AutoCount version 2 Core Library
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
• Fixed the In operand only accepting Int values.
• Fix for IndexOutOfRange when running complex(?) formulas
• Update Arithmetic.cs
• new – digitally sign a strong named assembly
• new – added strong name key
• Fixed – Flee fails to parse "if" formula
• Fixed – Fix for null check is broken
• Fixed – signed version of Flee
• Fixed – Expressions as variables causes InvalidCastException
• Fixed – Update AndOr.cs pull request
• Fixed – Fix issue on TimeSpan pull request
• Fixed – Add proper gitignore and apply it retroactively pull request
• Fixed – The type 'Object' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly netstandard 2.0