Requires NuGet 2.8.1 or higher.
dotnet add package FAB.Forms --version 2.2.0-pre1
NuGet\Install-Package FAB.Forms -Version 2.2.0-pre1
<PackageReference Include="FAB.Forms" Version="2.2.0-pre1" />
paket add FAB.Forms --version 2.2.0-pre1
#r "nuget: FAB.Forms, 2.2.0-pre1"
// Install FAB.Forms as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=FAB.Forms&version=2.2.0-pre1&prerelease // Install FAB.Forms as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=FAB.Forms&version=2.2.0-pre1&prerelease
Custom control for your Xamarin.Forms project to render a floating action button in projects that target Android or iOS
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid10 is compatible.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch10 is compatible.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios10 is compatible.|
This package has no dependencies.
- Some bug fixes
- Other enhancements (see change log in github for details)
- Fixed crash on iOS when FAB image source didn't exist
- Compatibility issue fixes for older versions of Android
- Added support for profile 111
- Use FloatingActionButton from support design library
- PressedColor property is now deprecated, use RippleColor instead
- Fixed issues with iOS assembly references
- Fixed issues with click event
- Fixed issues with image display in iOS
- Added proper support for color specifications