Custom control for your Xamarin.Forms project to render a floating action button in projects that target Android or iOS
See the version list below for details.
Requires NuGet 2.8.1 or higher.
Install-Package FAB.Forms -Version 2.1.2-pre2
dotnet add package FAB.Forms --version 2.1.2-pre2
<PackageReference Include="FAB.Forms" Version="2.1.2-pre2" />
paket add FAB.Forms --version 2.1.2-pre2
#r "nuget: FAB.Forms, 2.1.2-pre2"
// Install FAB.Forms as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=FAB.Forms&version=2.1.2-pre2&prerelease // Install FAB.Forms as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=FAB.Forms&version=2.1.2-pre2&prerelease
- Fixed crash on iOS when FAB image source didn't exist
- Compatibility issue fixes for older versions of Android
- Added support for profile 111
- Use FloatingActionButton from support design library
- PressedColor property is now deprecated, use RippleColor instead
- Fixed issues with iOS assembly references
- Fixed issues with click event
- Fixed issues with image display in iOS
- Added proper support for color specifications
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.