See the version list below for details.
Requires NuGet 3.3.0 or higher.
Install-Package EzDbCodeGen -Version 1.1.10
dotnet add package EzDbCodeGen --version 1.1.10
<PackageReference Include="EzDbCodeGen" Version="1.1.10" />
paket add EzDbCodeGen --version 1.1.10
#r "nuget: EzDbCodeGen, 1.1.10"
// Install EzDbCodeGen as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=EzDbCodeGen&version=1.1.10 // Install EzDbCodeGen as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=EzDbCodeGen&version=1.1.10
Easy code generation based on a database schema given by EZDbSchema. The template language this application uses is HandleBars.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system. This nuget package will dump the published cli package for code generation and a powershell script to run it. The nuget package will dump everything you need for code generation into the project you have selected under the EzDbCodeGen folder.
Please note I owe you so much more documenation on this!! more to come! 😃
- [DotNetCore] (https://www.microsoft.com/net/learn/get-started) - You will get everything you need except the sdk! please download the latest version of this before trying to run the powershell script
- [Visual Studio 2017] (https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/) - You will get everything you need except the sdk! please download the latest version of this before trying to run the powershell script
- You will need MSSQL with some database installed. If you need a sample database, feel free to look for the World Wide Importers samples.
Using this project:
Lets go through a test run of how to use this before we get into the nitty gritty:
From NuGet (or use the nuget package manager)
- Install-Package EzDbCodeGen - it will create a folder in EzDbCodeGen.NuGet.TestTarget called EzDbCodeGen
- Update the connection string in ezdbcodegen.ps1 with the database you wish to create your templates on
- right click on ezdbcodegen.ps1 and select "Open with PowerShell ISE" (because for whatever reason, the direct executer just hangs for me)
- Click the green right arrow to run the script. You should see a powershell window come up with the script running, EzDbCodeGen/Generated should have the results of both of the templates execution
This project was design to be hosted and distributed with nuget.com.
- .net core - The framework used
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Ricky Vega - Initial work - Noctusoft
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
Many thanks to the following projects that have helped in this project
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Upgraded EzDbSchema Version.
Deep Refs to Property and Entity on Relationships.
Config Filter Fixes.
Inverse and FK Name resolution Fixes.