See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package EntityFramework.Functions --version 1.4.1
NuGet\Install-Package EntityFramework.Functions -Version 1.4.1
<PackageReference Include="EntityFramework.Functions" Version="1.4.1" />
paket add EntityFramework.Functions --version 1.4.1
#r "nuget: EntityFramework.Functions, 1.4.1"
// Install EntityFramework.Functions as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=EntityFramework.Functions&version=1.4.1 // Install EntityFramework.Functions as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=EntityFramework.Functions&version=1.4.1
EntityFramework.Functions library implements Entity Framework code first support for
- Stored procedures (with single result type, multiple result types, output parameter),
- Table-valued functions (returning entity type, complex type),
- Scalar-valued functions (composable, non-composable),
- Aggregate functions,
- Built-in functions,
- Niladic functions,
- Model defined functions.
EntityFramework.Functions library works on .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.6, with Entity Framework 6.1.0 and later.
It can be installed through Nuget:
- Install-Package EntityFramework.Functions -DependencyVersion Highest
For more information, see:
- Document (APIs and examples): https://weblogs.asp.net/Dixin/EntityFramework.Functions
- Source code: https://github.com/Dixin/EntityFramework.Functions
- Nuget package: EntityFramework.Functions
Thanks for the contribution of SteveRuble, rodro75, WillSullivan, ChristosMylonas.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 is compatible. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 is compatible. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- EntityFramework (>= 6.1.0)
NuGet packages (5)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on EntityFramework.Functions:
Cyprex EntityFramework Utils
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.