EFConvention is a convention based extension library for Entity Framework to automate several tasks currently cumbersome to do. It allows developers to create an Entity Framework based Context without having to specify each entity by putting it as DbSet<> as property.
Install-Package EFConvention -Version 184.108.40.206
dotnet add package EFConvention --version 220.127.116.11
<PackageReference Include="EFConvention" Version="18.104.22.168" />
paket add EFConvention --version 22.214.171.124
* v2.4.0 - IContext is now gone. Replaced by standard DbContext.
* v2.3.4 - _actually_ fixed the issue with excessive db migration calls.
* v2.3.3 - Fixed an issue with excessive db migration check calls.
* v2.3.2 - Fixed an issue where IPreUpdateListener and IPostUpdateListener would confuse itself as IPreDetachListeners...
* v2.3.1 - Fixed an issue with AutomaticMigrationsEnabled not working properly.
* v2.3.0 - Added a configuration convention and seeding conventions.
* v2.2.0 - Added support for automatic pick up of anything that inherits from IDbInterceptor
* v2.1.0 - renamed to EFConventions. Now supports convention based model creation as well as event listeners rather than having to roll your own savechanges.
* v.2.0.0 - Full redesign of AutoContextFactory. Now builds on Reflection instead of T4, also granting the ability to use ModelBuilder.
* v1.0.3 - Context() now accepts a connectionstring parameter.
* v1.0.2 - Context() now has its own lifecycle.
* v1.0.1 - added IncludedTypes() to Factory
* v1.0 - First Release!
- EntityFramework (>= 6.0.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.