EFAutomation is a convention based extension library for Entity Framework to automate several tasks currently cumbersome to do. It allows developers to create an Entity Framework based Context without having to specify each entity by putting it as DbSet<> as property.
Install-Package EFAutomation -Version 2.0.0
dotnet add package EFAutomation --version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="EFAutomation" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add EFAutomation --version 2.0.0
* v.2.0.0 - Full redesign of AutoContextFactory. Now builds on Reflection instead of T4, also granting the ability to use ModelBuilder.
* v1.0.3 - Context() now accepts a connectionstring parameter.
* v1.0.2 - Context() now has its own lifecycle.
* v1.0.1 - added IncludedTypes() to Factory
* v1.0 - First Release!
- EntityFramework (>= 6.0.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.