Install-Package Diplo.GodMode -Version 9.2.1
dotnet add package Diplo.GodMode --version 9.2.1
<PackageReference Include="Diplo.GodMode" Version="9.2.1" />
paket add Diplo.GodMode --version 9.2.1
#r "nuget: Diplo.GodMode, 9.2.1"
// Install Diplo.GodMode as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Diplo.GodMode&version=9.2.1 // Install Diplo.GodMode as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Diplo.GodMode&version=9.2.1
Diplo God Mode makes Umbraco 9 developers invincible!
This custom tree in the Settings section of Umbraco 9 allows you to browse, query and search your document types and compositions; your templates and partials; your datatypes and property editors; your media library; your custom controllers and models. It also provides diagnostics about your Umbraco set-up and the server it is running on.
For instance, you can:
- Quickly search doc types, templates, editors, media etc.
- Easily see which doc types inherit from any of your compositions
- See which document types use which property editor or data type instance
- Distinguish between element types and types that vary by culture or segment
- See which partials are used by all your templates (and which are cached)
- Find out which data types are being used (or not)
- View all content pages in a searchable and filterable table (using fast, server-side pagination) and view nuCache data
- View all Umbraco members and filter them by assigned group
- Browse all media in the Media Library and filter by type
- See all tags and tagged content, with option to delete tags
- See which controllers (
Render) are being used and in what namespaces and DLLs
- View all generated models (that inherit from
- Clear internal Umbraco caches and even restart App Pool
- View diagnostics and configuration settings about your Umbraco site and hosting environment
- Warm up compilation of all templates ("views") in a single bound... erm, click.
- Plus lots more!
Note: The 9.x version is for Umbraco 9. Use 2.x for Umbraco 8 or 1.x for Umbraco 7.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
New template features and more file path fixesfor Linux