Install-Package DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo -Version 1.0.5
dotnet add package DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo --version 1.0.5
<PackageReference Include="DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo" Version="1.0.5" />
paket add DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo --version 1.0.5
#r "nuget: DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo, 1.0.5"
// Install DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo&version=1.0.5 // Install DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=DimensionEngineering.Kangaroo&version=1.0.5
Interfaces with the Kangaroo motion controller using its Packet Serial protocol.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Version 1.0.5 (14 June 2014)
- Added Streaming property on KangarooChannel for high speed updates.
- Fixed some typos in the documentation.
- On a port error, GetP() now returns KangarooError.PortNotOpen instead of (incorrectly) throwing an exception.
Version 1.0.4 (28 March 2013)
- Exposed the SystemCommand method on KangarooChannel.
- Added a ProgrammaticTune example to demonstrate SystemCommand.
Version 1.0.3 (21 March 2013)
- Added method documentation.
- Fixed KangarooTimeout.WaitAny.
Version 1.0.1 (20 March 2013)
- Fixed a bug in sequence code handling that could occur when calling Start and Home based on the result of GetP.
Version 1.0 (5 March 2013)
- Initial public release.