See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance --version 8.2.0
NuGet\Install-Package CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance -Version 8.2.0
<PackageReference Include="CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance" Version="8.2.0" />
paket add CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance --version 8.2.0
#r "nuget: CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance, 8.2.0"
// Install CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance&version=8.2.0 // Install CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance&version=8.2.0
This package includes high performance .NET helpers such as:
- Memory2D<T> and Span2D<T>: two types providing fast and allocation-free abstraction over 2D memory areas.
- ArrayPoolBufferWriter<T>: an IBufferWriter<T> implementation using pooled arrays, which also supports IMemoryOwner<T>.
- MemoryBufferWriter<T>: an IBufferWriter<T>: implementation that can wrap external Memory<T>: instances.
- MemoryOwner<T>: an IMemoryOwner<T> implementation with an embedded length and a fast Span<T> accessor.
- SpanOwner<T>: a stack-only type with the ability to rent a buffer of a specified length and getting a Span<T> from it.
- StringPool: a configurable pool for string instances that be used to minimize allocations when creating multiple strings from char buffers.
- String, array, Memory<T>, Span<T> extensions and more, all focused on high performance.
- HashCode<T>: a SIMD-enabled extension of HashCode to quickly process sequences of values.
- BitHelper: a class with helper methods to perform bit operations on numeric types.
- ParallelHelper: helpers to work with parallel code in a highly optimized manner.
- Box<T>: a type mapping boxed value types and exposing some utility and high performance methods.
- Ref<T>: a stack-only struct that can store a reference to a value of a specified type.
- NullableRef<T>: a stack-only struct similar to Ref<T>, which also supports nullable references.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 is compatible. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 is compatible.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (57)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance:
MinIO .NET SDK for Amazon S3 Compatible Cloud Storage.
A NetStandard DICOM library. If you find some breaking changes when updating, read here for more information how to migrate: https://github.com/fo-dicom/fo-dicom/wiki/Upgrade-from-version-4-to-version-5
CK.Core contains types and helpers that are used across different projects. Main types are: - NormalizedPath: Normalizes / and \ separators to /, exposes Parts and handle multiple kind of roots: / (RootedBySeparator), 'X:' or ':' (RootedByFirstPart), '//' (RootedByDoubleSeparator), or 'xx://' (RootedByURIScheme). - CKTrait: Thread safe set of (immutable) string tags that support all set operations. - DateTimeStamp: Simple DateTime with byte uniquifier. - SimpleServiceContainer: Basic IServiceProvider implementation. - HashStream and SHA1Value, SHA256Value and SHA512Value. - ISystemClock and SystemClock default implementation. - Completable & Completion: Are "futures" or "yet another promises" (based on Task/TaskCompletionSource). Offer Covariance of the completion result and optional extension points to map errors (exceptions or cancellation) to regular results. - CKBinaryReader/Writer: extend IBinaryReader/Writer with nullable support, more read/write of standard types and optional value sharing.
Cronus is a lightweight framework for building event driven systems with DDD/CQRS in mind.
Remora.Discord's implementation of a Discord gateway client
GitHub repositories (14)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on CommunityToolkit.HighPerformance:
A .NET library to run C# code in parallel on the GPU through DX12, D2D1, and dynamically generated HLSL compute and pixel shaders, with the goal of making GPU computing easy to use for all .NET developers! 🚀
Wow. Yet another Pixiv client!
Fellow Oak DICOM for .NET, .NET Core, Universal Windows, Android, iOS, Mono and Unity
MSLA/DLP, file analysis, calibration, repair, conversion and manipulation
The main repository for all the Code Maze guides