Library to generate the new QR bill used for invoicing in Switzerland (starting in mid 2020).
The Swiss QR bill library:
- generates PDF, SVG and PNG files
- generates payment slip (105mm by 210mm), A4 sheets or QR code only
- is multilingual: German, French, Italian, English
- validates the invoice data and provides detailed validation information
- parses the invoice data embedded in the QR code
- is easy to use
- is small and fast
- is free – even for commecial use (MIT License)
- is built for .NET Standard 2.0 and runs on all modern .NET platforms
- has a single non-Microsoft dependency: QRCoder
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Codecrete.SwissQRBill.Generator -Version 0.9.3
dotnet add package Codecrete.SwissQRBill.Generator --version 0.9.3
<PackageReference Include="Codecrete.SwissQRBill.Generator" Version="0.9.3" />
paket add Codecrete.SwissQRBill.Generator --version 0.9.3
Initial release for .NET
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.