Class Library assembly for the CS-Script engine (no dependencies). CS-Script is a CLR (Common Language Runtime) based scripting system which uses ECMA-compliant C# as a programming language.
This package distributes only the raw CS-Script engine so you can use it (if required) with untested dependencies (e.g. any version of Roslyn).
Install-Package CS-Script.lib -Version 3.30.0
dotnet add package CS-Script.lib --version 3.30.0
<PackageReference Include="CS-Script.lib" Version="3.30.0" />
paket add CS-Script.lib --version 3.30.0
- Issue #25: Feature request to support conditional directives
- Issue #160: Compatibility with old script syntax
- Issue #161: Assembly is (tried to be) loaded from GAC instead of local dir
- Triggered by issue #172: CsvHelper loads the wrong ValueTuple version in CSScript?
- Issue #173: C# script installation on Window10 / WSL linux does not work
- Added support for _gitignore_ syntax in `//css_` directives (e.g. `//css_ref .\**\Release\*.dll`)
- Added processing precompilers output for `-proj` option
- Added debugVS2019.cs
- Improved version info output
- Fixed all urls pointing to the old web hosting
- Added support for PreferredRuntime of the dependency packages when resolving them.
- Added VB samples for NuGet package (partial solution for #155)
- Added syntax help output info
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.