Script. lib. Roslyn
Class Library assembly for the CS-Script engine (no dependencies). CS-Script is a CLR (Common Language Runtime) based scripting system which uses ECMA-compliant C# as a programming language.
This package distributes only the raw CS-Script engine so you can use it (if required) with untested dependencies (e.g. any version of Roslyn).
Install-Package CS-Script.lib.Roslyn -Version 3.28.4
dotnet add package CS-Script.lib.Roslyn --version 3.28.4
<PackageReference Include="CS-Script.lib.Roslyn" Version="3.28.4" />
paket add CS-Script.lib.Roslyn --version 3.28.4
# Release v220.127.116.11
* CS-Script v18.104.22.168
- Added resolving GAC assemblies on Mono (when running on Windows)
- Implemented resolving custom config file specified by file name only (local with respect to cscs.exe)
- Command `-stop` now stops syntaxer.exe as well
* CS-Script.Core v22.214.171.124
- Implemented resolving `using` into assemblies from 'dotnet\shared' folder
- Issue #110: Compiling to Byte/File in .NET Standard
- Issue #106: Fix netstandard2 version to work in 4.6.1 and fix ReferenceDomainAssemblies
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.