Bold Reports by Syncfusion components for ASP.NET contains runtime assemblies for building line-of-business applications. It contains HTML Helpers for Report Viewer and Report Designer components to build server-side dynamic websites based on Microsoft's ASP.NET Web Forms. The toolbox support enables users to easily drag and drop the control into a design page.
• Supports all the major browsers: IE8+, Microsoft Edge, Chrome 17+, Firefox 22+, Safari 5+, and Opera 12+.
• Support for globalization and localization.
• Seventeen built-in themes including Material, Office 365, Bootstrap, and High contrast themes.
• Built-in compliance with the WAI-ARIA specification, which ensures the components work properly in assistive technologies.
• User-interactive widget mode sustainable in a browser’s local storage, which helps to maintain the state for each component.
• Support toolbox helps construct webpages easily via dragging and dropping into the designer page instead of manually writing code.
• Designer support, server-side events, and a view state.
• RequireJS support for all its components, which implements AMD specifications. So users can load the users-specified scripts and modules into a page.
Learn more: https://www.boldreports.com/features?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
Support Questions: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid subscription license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s Bold Reports services, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's Bold Reports Software License Agreement and Terms of Service (https://www.boldreports.com/terms-of-use/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can start a subscription or start a free 15-day trial here (https://www.boldreports.com/pricing/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2021 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Bold Reports license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package BoldReports.WebForms -Version 3.1.32
dotnet add package BoldReports.WebForms --version 3.1.32
<PackageReference Include="BoldReports.WebForms" Version="3.1.32" />
paket add BoldReports.WebForms --version 3.1.32
#r "nuget: BoldReports.WebForms, 3.1.32"
// Install BoldReports.WebForms as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BoldReports.WebForms&version=3.1.32 // Install BoldReports.WebForms as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BoldReports.WebForms&version=3.1.32
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 6.0.4)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.