Core component of Backload filehandler without bundeling feature.
Backload is a professional, full featured server side file handler for ASP.NET (MVC, Web API, ASP.NET WebForms). It handles the client side jQuery File Upload Plugin from blueimp, PlUpload from Moxiecode and Fine Uploader from Widen Enterprises out of the box, but it can be easily customized to work with any client side plugin (Example 09 on GitHub). More than 15 examples on GitHub. Cloud upload/manage feature (Release 2.5+). Continually developed and backed by the software industry.
Demo package: https://github.com/blackcity/Backload/
Licenses: Standard (free), Pro lite (49EUR), Pro (99EUR), Enterprise light (149EUR), Enterprise (199EUR). Enterprise license includes source code. Web: http://backload.org/
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Backload.Core -Version 18.104.22.168
dotnet add package Backload.Core --version 22.214.171.124
<PackageReference Include="Backload.Core" Version="126.96.36.199" />
paket add Backload.Core --version 188.8.131.52
What's new in release 2.1?
- CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing) support for cross domain access (Pro/Enterprise).
- Improved image processing
- new resize method (maxratio)
- Watermark/background image support (experimental)
- Improved chunked file handling
- #69 Memory optimizations when processing very large images
- #68 Set image height programmatically results in unexpected behaviour.
- #57 Thumbnail not generated on server for non-image type file
- Cache could not be disabled
IMPORTANT: Migration from previous releases needs your attention! Read the migration notes on github.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.