We decided to discontinue this product as of February 2019. CloudRail now entirely focuses on connecting industrial sensors to AWS, Azure, Google IoT and many more to realize IIoT projects. Learn more at https://cloudrail.com/
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Backblaze.Api --version 1.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package Backblaze.Api -Version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Backblaze.Api" Version="1.0.0" />
paket add Backblaze.Api --version 1.0.0
#r "nuget: Backblaze.Api, 1.0.0"
// Install Backblaze.Api as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Backblaze.Api&version=1.0.0 // Install Backblaze.Api as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Backblaze.Api&version=1.0.0
Backblaze API for .NET by CloudRail provided an easy solution to store and retrieve.
Get a free license key at: https://cloudrail.com/
- Create, delete and list buckets
- Upload files
- Download files
- List files in a bucket and delete files
- Get file metadata (last modified, size, etc.)
- Advance Request: Use any Backblaze functionality that is missing from CloudRail
Cloudrail SDK is built with Microsoft .NET Standard 2.0 which supports the following
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
- .NET Core 2.0
- Mono 5.4
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 10.0.3)
- OpenSSL.X509Certificate2.Provider (>= 1.2.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.