New generation of Aspose Cloud SDK that allows to manipulate or convert Microsoft Project documents hosted on a cloud platform from .NET applications. It allows you to work with all aspects of a Project document including conversion. The API offers a wide range of Microsoft Project export options. The Aspose.Tasks Cloud API allows developers to convert Project documents to various formats including XML, HTML, BMP, PNG, PDF, and XSLX.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Aspose.Tasks-Cloud -Version 19.10.0
dotnet add package Aspose.Tasks-Cloud --version 19.10.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Tasks-Cloud" Version="19.10.0" />
paket add Aspose.Tasks-Cloud --version 19.10.0
1) New feature has been released! Now you can integrate your software with MS Project Online (Project Server):
* Added new method to get info from available projects on your project online account.
* Added new method which allows you to import project from project online.
2) Work with storage is longer requires separate class - now you can do all operations with single TasksApi class.
* Added new method to download file from storage.
3) Added asynchronous implementations of all methods.
The complete list of changes can be found at https://docs.aspose.cloud/display/taskscloud/Aspose.Tasks+Cloud+19.10+Release+Notes
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 12.0.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.