Aspose.Slides is a PowerPoint management library for working with Microsoft PowerPoint files without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It allows developers to work with PPT, PPS, POT, PPTX, PPSX, POTX and ODP files on ASP.NET web applications, web services and Windows applications.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Aspose.Slides.NET -Version 14.7.0
dotnet add package Aspose.Slides.NET --version 14.7.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Slides.NET" Version="14.7.0" />
paket add Aspose.Slides.NET --version 14.7.0
Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.7.0 Release Notes
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.7.0. This release includes new functionality and bug fixes.
Using Aspose.Slides for .NET you can work with PPT, PPTX, OpenDocument, and other formats in your applications. You can also view, generate, modify, convert, render and print presentations all without using
Visit the documentation to learn how to <a href="http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesnet/Getting+Started"> get started with Aspose.Slides for .NET.
Note this download contains a fully working version of the product,
however without a license set it will run in evaluation mode. To test
Aspose.Slides without these evaluation limitations you can <a href="http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/temporary-license.aspx"> request a free 30-day temporary license.
The following is a list of changes in this version of Aspose.Slides.
- (SLIDESNET-35370) - Implement proper AlternateContent deserialization to support PP2010+ features
- (SLIDESNET-35215) - Implement animation timeline importing from PPT
- (SLIDESNET-35629) - Implement unknown RoundTrip records
- (SLIDESNET-32923) - Add support for serialization of separate shapes in PPTX
- (SLIDESNET-35555) - Support p14 namespace elements resaving
Other Improvements and Changes
- (SLIDESNET-35651) - Wrong line directions in negative side of a chart
- (SLIDESNET-35650) - Exception on Opening the presentation file : The method or operation is not implemented
- (SLIDESNET-35627) - ArgmentException on saving PPTX presentation
- (SLIDESNET-35616) - Index out of Range exxception on saving presentation
- (SLIDESNET-35608) - PptxException: "TextFrameFormat's margins can't be negative" on loading Pptx presentation
- (SLIDESNET-35598) - Chart trend line is rendered solid instead of dashed
- (SLIDESNET-35597) - NullPointerException on Pptx presentation loading
- (SLIDESNET-35596) - ArgumentException on Pptx presentation loading
- (SLIDESNET-35503) - PPTX to PDF Conversion: The method or operation is not implemented exception is thrown
- (SLIDESNET-35448) - Lines are appearing as solid instead of dashed in converted PDF file
- (SLIDESNET-35447) - Text in the table is distorted after conversion to PDF
- (SLIDESNET-35445) - Title is overlapping the logo after converting to PDF
- (SLIDESNET-35417) - Updated chart failed to get opened in PowerPoint in Edit mode
- (SLIDESNET-35405) - Setting Sufficient Resolution property does not affect on charts
- (SLIDESNET-35381) - Slide transition effects are lost in Aspose.Slides saved presentation
- (SLIDESNET-35377) - Opening PPTX file throws Exception - Reading Animation Group Fails
- (SLIDESNET-35337) - Box transition effect is changed in saved presentation
- (SLIDESNET-35323) - Macros lost when saving PPT or PPTM presentation
- (SLIDESNET-35284) - Notes are removed after saving the PPT file
- (SLIDESNET-35271) - Wrong series name presents in generated thumbnail and saved presentation
- (SLIDESNET-35262) - Slide Transition effects are lost in generated presentation
- (SLIDESNET-35045) - Transition Direction is not coming fine on Cloning the Slides
- (SLIDESNET-34903) - PPTX to PDF: Series Line Dash Type isn't applied in Category between two Series
- (SLIDESNET-34902) - Marker Size is not proper after conversion from PPTX to PDF
- (SLIDESNET-34891) - Animation effects are lost when PPT is saved to PPTX
Public API Changes
Constructors of the some TransitionValueBase subtypes have been removed and TransitionValueFactory has been removed
Constructors of the some TransitionValueBase subtypes (and specifically CornerDirectionTransition, EightDirectionTransition, EmptyTransition, InOutTransition, OptionalBlackTransition, OrientationTransition, SideDirectionTransition, SplitTransition, WheelTransition) are useless in public API and so have been removed. Related class TransitionValueFactory and its interface ITransitionValueFactory have been remaved by the same reason.
Element SoundAction has been removed from Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.TransitionType enumeration
Element SoundAction was incorrect and not used. Sound settings are defined by SlideShowTransition.SoundMode, .Sound, .SoundLoop, .SoundIsBuiltIn, .SoundName properties..
FlyThroughTransition class and IFlyThroughTransition interface have been added
The Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.FlyThroughTransition class (and its interface Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.IFlyThroughTransition) relates to transition type Flythrough that has been supported in this release..
GlitterTransition class, IGlitterTransition interface and TransitionPattern enumeration have been added
The Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.GlitterTransition class (and its interface Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.IGlitterTransition) relates to transition type Glitter that has been supported in this release .
Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.TransitionPattern enumeration is used in this class and specifies a geometric pattern that tiles together to fill a larger area.
LeftRightDirectionTransition class, ILeftRightDirectionTransition interface and TransitionLeftRightDirectionType enumeration have been added
The Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.LeftRightDirectionTransition class (and its interface Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.ILeftRightDirectionTransition) relates to transition types Switch, Flip, Ferris, Gallery, Conveyor that have been supported in this release.
Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.TransitionLeftRightDirectionType enumeration is used in this class and specifies a direction restricted to the values of left and right.
New elements have been added into Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.TransitionType enumeration
Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.TransitionType enumeration has been extended with new elements.
New elements related to new PowerPoint 2010 transitions: Vortex, Switch, Flip, Ripple, Honeycomb, Cube, Box, Rotate, Orbit, Doors, Window, Ferris, Gallery, Conveyor, Pan, Glitter, Warp, Flythrough, Flash, Shred, Reveal, WheelReverse.
New elements related to new PowerPoint 2013 transitions: FallOver, Drape, Curtains, Wind, Prestige, Fracture, Crush, PeelOff, PageCurlDouble, PageCurlSingle, Airplane, Origami.
RevealTransition class and IRevealTransition interface have been added
The Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.RevealTransition class (and its interface Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.IRevealTransition) relates to transition type Reveal that has been supported in this release.
RippleTransition class, IRippleTransition interface and TransitionCornerAndCenterDirectionType enumeration have been added
The Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.RippleTransition class (and its interface Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.IRippleTransition) relates to transition type Ripple that has been supported in this release.
Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.TransitionCornerAndCenterDirectionType enumeration is used in this class and specifies a direction restricted to the corners and center.
ShredTransition class, IShredTransition interface and TransitionShredPattern enumeration have been added
The Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.ShredTransition class (and its interface Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.IShredTransition) relates to transition type Shred that has been supported in this release.
Aspose.Slides.SlideShow.TransitionShredPattern enumeration is used in this class and specifies a geometric shape that tiles together to fill a larger area.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.