See the version list below for details.
Install-Package 51Degrees.mobi-WebMatrix -Version 184.108.40.206
dotnet add package 51Degrees.mobi-WebMatrix --version 220.127.116.11
<PackageReference Include="51Degrees.mobi-WebMatrix" Version="18.104.22.168" />
paket add 51Degrees.mobi-WebMatrix --version 22.214.171.124
#r "nuget: 51Degrees.mobi-WebMatrix, 126.96.36.199"
// Install 51Degrees.mobi-WebMatrix as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=51Degrees.mobi-WebMatrix&version=188.8.131.52 // Install 51Degrees.mobi-WebMatrix as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=51Degrees.mobi-WebMatrix&version=184.108.40.206
The fastest, most accurate tools. Deployed by millions.
Request.Browser properties will be populated with data from 51Degrees Lite Device Data. Other features
include automatic image optimisation, monitoring of network conditions and client side feature detection.
- Microsoft.Web.Infrastructure (>= 1.0.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Important: Upgrading users of Enhanced Data need version 3.1 format data.
Device detection algorithm is over 100 times faster than version 2. Regular expressions and levenshtein distance calculations are no longer used.
The device detection algorithm performance is no longer limited by the number of device combinations contained in the dataset.
Two modes of operation are available:
Memory – the detection data set is loaded into memory and there is no continuous connection to the source data file. Slower initialisation time but faster detection performance.
Stream – relevant parts of the data set are loaded into memory when required and cached to improve performance. Rapid initialisation time but approximately 50% slower detection performance. This mode is used when operated in a web environment.
JPG and PNG format images can be optimised to improve performance.
Bandwidth and response times can be monitored to understand in real time the end users experience.
Feature detection is used to override properties in the data set to provide details such as iPhone model or the screen orientation. These values become available to the server from the 2nd request from the device onwards.
Multi-threading is no longer used within the matching algorithm.
When used in a web environment the detection results are stored within the session when available and are no longer cached separately.
--Changes between version 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168--
1. Match results are no longer cached in session.
2. Temporary data files are no longer created for every worker process. Instead, a single one is created and shared by all the workers.
3. If Lite data is being used then the next update date of the data set will be ignored when deciding if to use a licence key for enhanced data during auto update.
4. NewDevice.cs has been changed to a static class to ensure only one background thread can be running at any one time.
5. A single queue which is destroyed after it’s cleared is used in NewDevice.cs to avoid any locking conflicts.
6. Fixed a bug introduced in 22.214.171.124 that would cause a null exception if the useragent was null.